Wednesday, August 29, 2007

cherry poppin' meme


L.B. Tagged me with this. I secretly love this stuff. My first meme....be gentle!

Four Things Meme

Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Short bus driver managing team of developmentally disabled adults in high security clearance missile making plant. We picked up recycling.
2) Tennis instructor. Not close to pro, but helped teach the kids and fed balls to adults.
3) Massage Therapist for one public session. Touching people for money turned out to be eeew.
4) Lawyer. Tee hee.

Four Places I Have Lived:
1) San Francisco....Mission District.....19th and Capp.....gangs, 5 dollar sweat pants hookers, fire engines, swat teams, crack, heroin, urine, great friends.
2) Tucson Arizona.....missile plants, saquaros, music, no L.B....
3) Boston.....blizzards and baseball.
4) Guernville, CA....redwoods, river, gays, porches, friends....lots of good good stuff.

Four Favorite Foods:
1) French fries. Forever and ever amen.
2) All Mexican food.
3) Indian food, especially Kormas....anything at Indian Oven in S.F., but especially the Paneer Tikka Korma. Oh god.
4) Skycat's meal du jour. She is the most fabulous cook.

Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1) Anywhere with L.B.
2) Assuming L.B. is there, then with you!
3) Assuming we are all there, then camping with a nice fire, beer and some singing.
4) Assuming we are all there, then some coastal vacation house with a hot tub, lots of booze and dancing.

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1) Pecker.
2) The Gunfighter.
3) Primer.
4) Me and L.B.'s wedding video.

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
1) Buffy/Angel/Firefly....any Whedon....
2) Flight of the Conchords.
3) Curb Your Enthusiasm....
4) Deadwood

Four Websites I View Daily
1) Fantasy Baseball....
2) Blogs, lots of blogs....
3) Limewire....
4) Craigslist....

Four Computers I Have Owned
1) Vic 20
2) Commodore 64
3) Crappy ass Dell laptops.
4) Abacus.

Four People To Tag: Trixie, Margie, Crse, Crawlspace

Here is an alternate 4 to my taggees. I don't know if you've already done this one or not, so I'll give you an alternative.....

Four First Names of Crushes I've Had

Four Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned

Four names I've been called at one time or another

Four Professions I secretly Want to Try

Four Musicians I'd most want to go on a date with

Four Foods I'd rather Throw than Eat

Four Things I Like to Sniff

Four People to Tag:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, first? You are the sweetest boy ever. Did you REALLY put our wedding video on that list? Dude. I feel unworthy. Can I get you a soda or something?

Second? Great meme-creation. I think I'll need to do that one too...

crse said...

See? Stuff like this makes me miss the crap out of you guys. How much do I love that you went all the way through massage training before you realized you felt icky about touching people for money. (and that is almost as sweet as your places youd rather be with LB and your wedding video) (almost).

Awesome alternate video.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love your alternative 4's! I'm gonna do it!

Anonymous said...

And I HAVE to hear all about your 'short bus' job.

Anita said...

A++++ on your first meme. You get extra credit points for being so freaking sweet and for giving us alternate meme questions.

I will get to it eventually! :) I actually want to do this one.

tanya said...

i would like to cook you a big delicious meal right now. i will cook for the yogini instead, but only because it wouldn't stay hot all the way to your ocean. that's right, it's all yours. jump in.

Gospel Bob said...

L.B. -- Of course the wedding video is on there....but how could it not be with all those kick ass people? I'll take a coke zero when you get a chance. Thanks babe!

Crse -- Aw, I miss you too! I think you're going to like our new city more than S.F.....

Gretty -- Thanks! So the short bus gig was really cool. I had a crew of five to six, and they were the most awesome, complicated and sincere people I've ever worked with. It was definitely worth overcoming my fear of driving big vans with trailer hitches and being around missiles. When I told my friend Jason (in Boston) about the job he sincerely asked me if they knew that I wasn't retarded.

Trix -- Thank you, YOU are too sweet! BTW, I've been catching up on your past blogs and you are one of the best writers I've ever come across. EVER.

Sky -- Aw, it is so nice to hear from you! And for the record, I would eat your dinner cold in a heartbeat. Now I'm reminiscing on Thanksgivings past....

Margaret said...

I vote for LB and GB as reigning king and queen of the blogosphere. You guys, individually, are hilarious. Together, your blogs are a Work of Great Art.

Gospel Bob said...

Wow, thank you maggiemay. I don't know what to say.