Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lip Flapping

So I read a blog. This was kind of a big deal for me. In fact, I've started reading multiple blogs. This is fun. You people are seriously entertaining, smart and funny. Why did I resist so long?

Anyway, it has inspired me to foray into the world of confessional/non-poemesque postage! I'm not sure how to do this, or what it really means, but I'm definitely inspired by all you brilliant bloggers. For the record, I can suck down as well. It defies gravity.

First and foremost on my mind is the mind boggling hospitality of G-Love and Trixie! Thank you guys soooooo much for a wonderful weekend. Words cannot describe what a great time I had, and my future political aspirations caution me against any further details. Woot.

I have to also give a shout out to the fake plant for graciously moving.....to B-pal for adding another layer to the sensory cake.....to hand made tortillas......to White Russians......to blackberries......to the coolest hippest sexiest buzz on the planet.....and most definitely to buffets.

I have to give a distinct anti-shout out to Wasabi hand cream. That shit should come with a bright orange warning label.

Oh, and go OSU! OH-IO.

big love to you peeps

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me LOL. And I think you are freaking adorable. And also really, really, really hot. :)

crse said...

Oh you read more than one blog you little minx. I also echo what LB said!

Anita said...

You are so freaking adorable. You both rock mightily! Believe me when I say having you over was our pleasure! I should say more, but I'll save it for my own blog. Or my memoirs. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wasabi hand cream you say? I feel a painful prank coming on!

Gospel Bob said...

Yes, let your imagination run wild....then double it.

I now say Wasabi like Seinfeld says Newman.

For the record, you all are far too sweet.