Monday, August 06, 2007

Hark fine and feather fold, the ancient easy likeness bold. Why not try the special today, the flaming fish and the moral decay? Ease down the wheel, the spike and the squeel, almost easy if you don't mind the feel of the crunch and the munch of the bones beneath your heels.

Have it your way he cried, spun around stepped aside, my bride is fine the time is nigh, so fuck all you fucks if you don't want to try.

Hold that feeling, that titter-girl squeeling, grab it's tail now the fucker is fleeting, but don't be surprised when your heart starts a beating.

Open your vest to the cavernous chest, where you only allow the best to invest. I'm not picky, he said with a lie, but that doesn't mean I won't give it a try. Ease down the wheel, the spike and the squeel, don't stop, don't stop, you're starting to feel.

5 comments:

Anita said...

Why aren't you famous yet?

Gospel Bob said...

Ah shucks, you so nice...

luckybuzz said...

I really do like this one a lot. :)

crse said...

I really think the hobo years are starting to pay off for you!

Anonymous said...

WOW,
I've read your other posts, but this one. I think you should enter a contest with it.